Sunday, April 13, 2014

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS PART TWO

Do you have those projects that when you work on them you are enjoying it and cant wait for the next step, but the minute you put it aside it is hard to get back to?

This is how my Eleanor Burns ‘UNDERGROUND RAILROAD” is for me….I love making a new block and since I am making two sizes I love the challenge of making the 6” block and the 12” is always fun to make…but the minute I put it aside I really forget about it.  Which is a shame because it is going to be a nice quilt.

So here are the next two blocks:

DSCN3572

Crossroads

DSCN3573

Sail Boat

TTFN

sg-0

ABMP Logo2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZA! Look at all those points! How many blocks are in the quilt?

A Bear Mountain Pattern said...

Meagan....
The Underground Railroad Sampler can have 12 or 16 blocks. I'm leaning towards 12 but may change it up when I get closer.
It is a great book...full of great blocks and history.
Thanks for asking.....
TTFN,
Ma
ABMP